Friday, August 29, 2014

Toddler Pillow from Restoration Hardware Baby and Child

When I was looking for a toddler pillow a year ago, I had trouble finding one that was small enough for my little girl. Most toddler pillows were still too big for her. I found that the RH Baby and Child toddler pillow with many pillow case choices was perfect size for her. Remember, you shouldn't use a pillow too early for a baby because of the risk of SIDS. I like the many options for pillow cases and the pillow cases fully encase the pillow. I"m not a big fan of down feathers because of the particles that can be breathed into the lung. So, the RH Baby and Child has 2 options for parents. I got the synthetic filled pillow.
When my daughter destroys her RH pillow, I will try the Nook toddler pillow next. I've seen great reviews on this pillow and seems to have more sustainable and natural fills.

No comments:

Post a Comment