Tuesday, August 19, 2014

New Reviews to be coming soon!! Boco Baby, Rumina Nursingwear, and Joovy Boob

As I'm going into nesting mode, there are so many new things out there! I've ordered a personalized going home swaddle blanket and onesie outfit from Boco Baby (boco-baby.com). I'm super excited as we've finally decided on a name. Next, I'm going to start researching nursing wear and I met the owner of Rumina at MommyCon so maybe I'll be ordering one soon. With my daughter, I only used Dr. Brown and she never threw up once from it so I never switched or tried another brand. Not going to fix what's not broken right? Well, as much as I love Dr. Brown, it was quite an investment of constantly purchasing new parts (and there is a lot of them) and the constant washing of all the parts. Again, I still love Dr. Brown and will still use it on #2 but I am going to see if I can get the same good results from the Joovy Boob. I just invested in 2 Boob bottles and I got the PPSU. The higher graded plastic bottle. They also offer a glass one which I will get if the baby takes a liking to it. But in the meantime, I'm starting to clean out stuff so I'll be able to dissect the Boob soon.
Anyone else have any product recommendations? I just love great products and buying only what you need. I spent an hour the other day with a random stranger at Buy Buy Baby going through all that she needs and what she really needs and which was the best. Who ever said to not talk to strangers took all the fun out.

No comments:

Post a Comment