Friday, August 29, 2014

Aden and Anais Dream Blanket

It was took a lot for me to pay $49.95 for a blanket so I waited a while before I made the move. Once we washed it, gave it to my daughter, and I ended up fighting to keep my husband away from taking her blanket. It's incredibly soft and thick enough to keep her warm at night and light enough to know that it won't over heat my child if she hasn't learned to regulate her own temperature. The size of the dream blanket is perfect! The size is perfect for her to roll around in her crib and for it to stay on her. Now, they do make a larger size called the Day Dream blanket for those of you adults that would like your own blanky!

I got the Classic blanket but will like to try the Organic or Bamboo one at some point too. We had the bamboo swaddle blankets and it was extremely soft so I can only imagine that the Bamboo Dream blanket is probably even softer than what I have.

You can purchase it at www.adenandanais.com or at Buy Buy Baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment