Monday, February 10, 2014

Baby Loves Disco!!

Yesterday, I took Alexis to a Baby Loves Disco event in San Francisco. It was kind of a last minute thing with the weather and I wasn't sure I wanted to do the hour drive in a storm. Luckily, when Sunday morning rolled around, it wasn't too bad.
A fellow mommy friend of mine (which happens to be a great dancer) introduced this event to me. I am so thankful that she did because it is probably to date, the BEST experience I've had with my daughter. So much so that my husband is currently upset with me because I gave him the wrong date to take off of work and he missed it. If you have a shy child, don't worry. My little one went to town dancing for 2 hours that I was shocked that she lasted through the whole thing. They have great music, fun games, healthy snacks, face painting, balloon making, toys, diaper changing station, and more for kids to enjoy. All this is included in the ticket price ($15/walking person). It was at a club that I used to go to before I was a mom. The place sure looks different sober. Back to the kids, it really got my kid moving and it was safe and clean for her to roam around. She was free to express herself and had a blast. She was singing all night and this morning, I couldn't get her up to go to daycare.
I'm hoping my dancing mommy friend can start one in San Jose where we are located. I wish this could be a weekly thing for the Bay Area but in the meantime, they are doing it monthly. Check your area to see if they come to your area. My friend and I carpooled to the city so it wasn't so bad. Please let me know if anyone of you would like to join us for the next Baby Loves Disco in San Francisco on March 9th!

www.babylovesdisco.com

No comments:

Post a Comment