Monday, January 20, 2014

Car Seats

Like most families, we have 2 cars in the family. My daughter is 23 lbs and 23 months. She's still rear-facing which is a whole other topic on its own. But in short, my view is safety first and so far my daughter hasn't protested to face nothing. Before she was born, I researched ALL the available strollers our there and the one that worked best for us is the ORBIT baby!!! WE LOVE IT! Not only are they local for us, they have great customer service. I have a terrible back so the whole orbiting base is a life saver, I mean back saver. She's been in Orbit products since day one, but as she's getting older, I'm re-researching this whole car seat thing. The reason is, my husband and I are TIRED of switching out the toddler car seat between our cars. I mean, the Orbit car seat is the easiest to remove but it is a drag with daycare pickups. And the worse is when your significant other forgets to take out the carseat from his car until he gets to work, and you've got to get him to drive all the way back home to bring the carseat back. So, those days has happened 1 too many and we are going to splurge because we are lazy and forgetful (maybe that came with age??).
That leads to a new discovery, Clek Foonf!! It wasn't available till after my daughter was born so I never looked into this Canadian brand. www.clekinc.com That cute little girl just gets me imagining my own daughter sitting there making faces at me, so CUTE! But back to what I said at the beginning of this post, my daughter's safety is #1! Not only can I get her to stay rear facing longer, it reclines! No more bopping head while sleeping through car rides. The cute colors are a plus but the safety that this car seat provides is amazing. I'm going to order it soon for my daughter so I'll do a review after. I can't wait! We're going to get the Blue Moon one for her.Foonf dimensions

No comments:

Post a Comment