Tuesday, September 30, 2014

New from Clek soon!!!

Clek will be coming out with an infant insert to be used with the Foonf and the Fllo. I'm not to sure about the details but it seems like the infant insert will allow you to start using the Foonf and the Fllo once your baby is born. That's super exciting for a couple of reasons:
1. You won't have to buy 2 car seats. You can probably get away with buying 1 really good safe car seat for your child and stick with it for 5 to 6 years!
2. Keeping your child rear-facing longer can be easier with less change for your kid. For a child like mine that doesn't like change, it would have been perfect.
3. This will allow me to use my stroller bassinet more. I wouldn't have to bring the car seat out and dock it on the stroller but allow a bassinet which is more comfy for a newborn. Switching between 2 cars can become obsolete if you already own car seats from your previous children (taking into consideration that they are not expired).

I'm excited since we have 1 Orbit infant seat, 1 Orbit toddler seat, and 1 Clek Foonf. We only have 2 bases for the Orbits so now, I'm hoping I can keep 1 Orbit base in each car and a Foonf in one of the cars. That way, no matter what combination we have, the newborn will always fit in one of the cars without worrying about the infant seat. 2 in 1!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment