Thursday, April 10, 2014

Baby Bjorn Bib

Who knew finding a good bib would have been so hard? Well, I take partial blame for that. I saw the Baby Bjorn bib forever but I just never could spend that much on a bib. Until I wasted my money buying a bunch of bibs that didn't do its job or molded. Yes, you read right. MOLDED!! Never buy a bib that has the sides stitched in fabric of some sort. Everything else was plastic and was fine but not the edges. Ours started to turn black and I looked carefully and it was mold. I even dried it.

So, after going through about 4 different types and brands of bibs, I finally gave in to the Baby Bjorn bib. Its made of plastic so you can wash every part of it. It has soft rubber so it won't irritate your child around their neck. It has a big pocket to catch all the food and it actually works. And, you'll only need one.

No comments:

Post a Comment