Thursday, March 20, 2014

Guilty, I splurged!

You  know how every once in a while you see something so cute and you imagine your little one with it and you can't resist buying it even though its insanely expensive? Well, I just did that on a bath towel. When I went home to tell my husband about what I just did, he looked at me like he should have cut up my credit card.
This is what I purchased from Restoration Hardware Baby and Child for $44 (for a towel):
Isn't it cute??? I know, cute but crazy.

In my defense, my daughter had been using her newborn towels for 2 years until I finally got her this grey elephant one.

After waiting weeks for it to arrive, I was actually pleasantly surprised with the quality. It is HUGE in size and extremely soft. My daughter is ridiculously cute in it and she loves it. She yells for her elephant and plays with the trunk while wrapped in it completely. And here is the best part: My husband actually said she was the cutest thing in it and he loves it too!

I've washed it twice in the washing machine and dried in the dryer and it just keeps getting softer. It didn't start falling apart like some of her newborn bath towels I bought at BuyBuyBaby and Babies R Us.

Besides the ridiculous price, it is great in size and extremely soft. Its fun for bath time. So, when you are in the splurge mode, I highly recommend this towel! Couldn't find anything like it in the other baby stores.

No comments:

Post a Comment